Tattoos start at $60
Pricing is done based upon size, detail, and location. We require a $50 deposit for any tattoo appointment. The deposit is non-refundable however it does come off the price of your tattoo. We encourage you to stop by the shop for accurate pricing or to schedule an appointment.
If you are unsure what you’re looking for call us or stop by the shop to set up a free consultation with an artist.
Piercings start at $50
1. Remove bandage 2-5 hours after your tattoo is finished. Don’t remove the bandage until you can properly clean your tattoo using lukewarm water and a mild antibacterial soap.
2. Wash tattoo off 2-3 times a day with a mild antibacterial soap. Wash hands first to remove dirt, and then wash your tattoo with a mild antibacterial soap. Rinse tattoo thoroughly with water, then pat it dry with a clean cloth or paper towel (Do Not Rub).
3. Allow tattoo to air-dry for about 10-20 minutes after washing. Apply H2Ocean or a non- scented plain white hand lotion ( Aveeno, Lubriderm, Curel) to the tattoo 2-3 times a day until the tattoo is fully healed. Massage a very small amount of lotion into the skin to keep the tattoo slightly moist but not smothered. (Do Not Use Vaseline Or Neosporin)
4. Never pick at scabs. Wear loose clothing until healed. Do not submerge tattoo in water. Limit yourself to short showers until tattoo has finished healing. It is also important that a fresh tattoo be protected from sunlight and dirty environments, as it is still an open wound at this time. All normal water and sun activities can usually be resumed after 10-14 days. Do not use sun screen at all during the healing process.
5. After the tattoo is fully healed you can use a SPF 30 or SPF 50 sun block to help keep the colors bright and prolong the life of the tattoo.
6. How you take care of your new tattoo will determine the final product. Take care of your investment. We back our work with a 100% guarantee.
3200 Whipple Ave NW. Canton OH, 44718
Monday – Thursday: 11:00pm-8:00pm
Friday – Saturday: 11:00pm-10:00pm
Sunday: 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Feel free to email us with any questions or comments.